1.On the sixth day of Navratri, we worship Goddess Katyayani. Her name Katyayani means "daughter of sage Katyayana".
2. She is said to have been born from the divine fire created by the gods to defeat Mahishasura. She is worshipped for her courage, strength, and determination.
3. She is associated with the planet Brihaspati, representing intelligence and peace.
4. The color red is recommended for clothing and decorations during Navratri.
5. Her most popular shrine is located in Katwa, West Bengal, India.
6. Chanting Mantra: Om Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadhisvari, Nandgopasut Devi Patim Me KuruTe Namah!