1. On the seventh day of Navratri, we worship Goddess Kalaratri.Her name Kalaratri means "the dark night".
2. She is said to have been born from the anger of Lord Shiva when he was fighting the demon Raktabija.
3. She is worshipped for her ability to destroy evil and protect her devotees from harm.
4. Puja rituals include offerings of flowers, incense, and white attire, with dedicated mantras for protection.
5. On Saptami, the seventh day, the color royal blue is significant, and the Goddess is often depicted wearing red or tiger skin attire.
6. Chanting Mantra: Om Kalratrye Namah !