1. Siddhidatri is the ninth and final form of Goddess Durga, believed to bestow supernatural powers and blessings upon her devotees. She is also known as Yogmaya, Mahamaya, and Adhishakti.
2. Her name literally translates to "giver of all powers" or "bestower of siddhis." Lord Shiva is said to have attained all siddhis by worshipping Goddess Siddhidatri.
3. She is also associated with the planet Rahu.She is worshipped for her wisdom, knowledge, and spiritual strength.
4. The purple color of the day symbolizes admiration for nature's beauty, and Siddhidatri sits on a lotus with four hands.
5. Siddhidatri represents both Mahalakshmi and the Ardhanarishvara form of Shiva and Shakti.
6. Chanting Mantra: Om Siddhidatre Namah!